1. Serendipity Baby Changing Mat, £44.00
2. John Lewis Baby Duffle Coat (3 months-3 years), £30.00-£32.00)
3. Serendipidity Jumper (1-18 months), £56.00
4. Serendipidty T-shirt (1-24 months), £16.00
5. Wheat Baby Trousers (3 months-2 years), £29.00
6. Serendipity Alpaca Hat (s,m,l), £34.00
1. Margherita Kids Blouse (0-24 months), £25.00
2. Serendipidty Llama Wool Jumper (1-18 months), £56.00
3. Wheat Baby Bodysuit (1 month-2 years), £17.00
4. Wheat Baby Dress (3 months-2 years), £34.00
5. Serendipity Alpacca Booties (s, m, l), £34.00
6. Wheat Baby Tulle Skirt (3 months-2 years), £22.00
So many lovely things in the baby collections at John Lewis at the moment. They have some gorgeous new brands that we want to share with you. We are particularly drawn to Wheat Baby and Serendipity (the colours!!). In fact, here are a few more pieces that we haven’t included in the pics – this striped cardigan, rabbit print dress, checked trousers, striped dress, and alpacca hat (in three gorgeous colours). All super-cute. We also really like these Michelle Carslund posters – perfect for your little one’s nursery/bedroom, or for a lovely gift.
Sarah & Nicky xx
Created in collaboration with John Lewis
1. Babe & Tess Tunisian Top, £23.63 (was £33.75)
2. Oeuf NYC Striped Sweater, £38.34 (was £47.93)
3. Gap Pocket Bodysuit, £5.99 (was £6.95)
4. Noro Denim Bloomers, £14.18 (were £23.63)
5. Gap Criss Cross Sandals, £6.99 (were £7.95)
Today it’s all the baby boys’. So many super-stylish bargains out there, it was hard to narrow it down to our favourites. A good tip for sale shopping for babies (as they grow SO fast!!) is to plan ahead and size-up. Buy some cute things to put away (‘buy now, stash for later’ as like to call it at Little Spree) and whip out in a few month’s time. It’s always such a lovely thing to re-discover them (and feel super-smug about your organisational skills combined with your sales savvy!). One little tip though: make a note in your diary of when you think they might fit – I occasionally would forget my ‘stash’ altogether, only to discover it months after when they didn’t fit, this time because they were too small!! I did have two babies though, so cut me some slack… SC).
We’re also loving this Louis Louise tee; this Kidscase tee; these Louis Louise bloomers; this Kidscase all-in-one; this Imps & Elfs cardigan; this Babe & Tess onesie; these Emile et Ida trousers; and this; this; and this, all from Gap.
Sarah & Nicky xx
ps: don’t disregard the Gap grey bodysuit as a bit of a ‘blah’ sale pick. These bodsuits are so useful for babies. They literally keep your little one’s look ‘together’, and are great for layering. And a grey one is always a stylish choice for baby boys (or girls of course).
1. Babe & Tess Fine Stripes Onesie (3-24 months), £40.50
2. Maileg Squirrel, from Elias & Grace, £28.00
3. Louis Louise Baby Slippers, from Elias & Grace (6-12 months), £38.00
It’s hard to believe that Bailey was ever small enough to fit in to an outfit this size, but when he was, this is how I liked to dress him: comfortable, simple, stylish, done (not something I always achieved I might add!). If there’s a cooler baby slipper out there I’ve yet to find it – I adore these Louis Louise ones. In fact Sarah and I are pretty much obsessed with this brand at the moment. For those with the breaking strain of a kit-kat for well priced, cool kids clothes (i.e. us) do not look up this brand!
1. Marks & Spencer 2 Piece Cotton Body & Dungarees Set, £18.00
2. Minnetonka Fringed Baby Booties, £35.00
“Once upon a time there were four little Rabbits, and their names were – Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail, and Peter”. And one day Marks and Spencer decided that Peter Rabbit would make a very cute print for a baby bodysuit, especially when worn with soft cotton dungarees and adorable booties. The end.
1. John Lewis Dungarees, £14.00-£15.00
2. Gap Double-Breated Cardigan, £14.99 (was £16.95)
3. Aigle Wellingtons, £29.00
4. Boden Pointelle Body, £8.00-£10.00
Loving the Marni-esque print on these super-sweet baby dungarees…
Sarah & Nicky x
ps: our favourite Bella Freud sweater, featured in Friday’s Mama Spree has unfortunately now sold out. It is still available at Selfridges, but sadly only at the original price.
1. Gap Linen Cord All-In-One, £0-24 months, £15.99 (was £19.95)
2. Zara Home Kids Cashmere Ribbed Hat (0-6 months), £19.99
3. Donsje Girls Bobby Baby Shoes (6 & 12 months), £40.00
There are simply not enough words to describe how much we love this baby girls look…