1. Mango Bouclé Wool Coat, £19.99 (was £39.99)
2. Mango Ruffled Dress & Knickers Matching Knickers, £11.49 (was £22.99)
3. Mango Bobble Beanie, £3.99 (was £7.99)
4. Babe & Tess Cotton Romper, £29.03 (was £38.48)
5. Mango Leather Mary Janes, £9.99 (were £19.99)
6. Louis Louise Velvet Trousers, £22.27 (were £37.12)
Today is all about the littlest of little ones, and arguably the cutest of the sales bargains. As with everything we’re posting this week, each piece has been previousy featured on Little Spree at some point. Now a little tip for sale shopping for babies – it’s all about thinking ahead (preferably a year ahead if you can actually get your head around what size you’ll need a year from now – this will probably depend largely on the age of your baby and the amount of sleep you’ve had this week!!). Project yourself into the future and you can make a great sale find work that little bit harder. We’ve often been know to ‘repeat buy’ the exact same things in larger sizes (and not just during sale time either – our favourite Cos cashmere jumper is a case in point). So ladies, size up, stock up, and stash away for next year. You’ll be so glad you did.
Sarah & Nicky xx
ps: a word of warning – don’t stash your sale bargains away too carefully (learn from my mistakes ladies – SC). I’ve been known to stash them away, then completely forget all about them. Not so helpful.
pps: don’t miss the last in our sales fortnight tomorrow. It really is ‘last chance saloon’ for mamas this time!
1. Louis Louise Blouse, £36.40 (was £52.00)
2. Boden Dungarees, £15.00-£17.50 (were £30.00-£35.00)
3. Carrement Beau Wool Coat, £42.05 (was £60.08)
4. Pom D’Api Brown Boots, £51.10 (were £73.00)
5. ilovegorgeous Sequin Bag, £27.30 (was £39.00)
Although we’ve never tested the theory, it’s said that if you wear all your favourite pieces together, you end up with a wonderful outfit. These girls ‘as seen on Little Spree’ sale picks seem to prove the theory – chosen individually, on the basis that they were some of our favourite items from our winter outfit edits (and still had sizes available) they actually make a lovely (cheap chic) outfit. You might also like to test the theory with these other sale pieces from Mango, Louis Louise, Gap, Louis Louise, Mango, and Manuela de Juan.
Nicky & Sarah xx
ps: Tabitha has 2, 3 and 4. In fact, SC loves number three so much, she’s considering re-buying for next Winter!
1. Miller Shirt, £24.00 (was £60.00)
2. Gap Peacoat, £29.99 (was £49.95)
3. Someday Soon Sweatshirt, £24.97 (was £49.00)
4. Mango Cotton Joggers, £9.99 (were £19.99
5. Dandy Stars Backback, £24.62 (was £30.78)
6. Converse Hi-Tops, £22.40 (£32.00)
In our second week of sale posts (trust us, there are still plenty of great bargains to be nabbed if you know where to find them) we’re focusing on the ones that nearly got away – the pieces we have already featured on Little Spree in previous posts or in the ‘Little Shop’ that we still love (whether we’ve already bought them or not). So if you’ve had any ‘coulda woulda shoulda’ moments, this is the week for you. Here are some reminders: Hoodies, henleys, hats..., Elias & Grace: treat week for boys, Coats: the boys edit, Someday soon…, Beach boy. And who could forget Bailey’s favourite logo sweatshirt (sadly the navy has sold out, but we managed to track this grey version down). And here are a few more ‘as seen on Little Spree’ bargains worth checking out from Bellerose, Mango, Scotch Shrunk, Mango and Converse. See you tomorrow for the girls.
Sarah & Nicky xx
1. Oeuf NYC Panda Jumper, £56.23 (was £80.33)
2. Miller Baby Coat, £57.00 (was £95.00)
3. Il Gufo Pom Pom Hat, £36.86 (was £52.65)
4. Gap Organic Alphabet Onesie, £11.99 (was £19,95)
5. Mademoiselle à Soho Mittens, £12.31 (were £15.39)
6. Mango Ruffled Dress & Knickers, £14.99 (was £22.99)
Is there anything cuter than mittens on a string? We often buy matching hat, scarf or glove sets, but we also like to mix them up – these chunky knit ones are the perfect shade as they go with almost all other colours. Ditto this hat! Of all of the sales posts this one has been the hardest to edit as there’s so much sweet babywear out there. So indulge us a little longer and take a look at these other pieces that we have found: this Oeuf NYC cardigan; this Ketiketa jumper; these Oeuf NYC pants; this Mademoiselle à Soho dress; this Gap marl grey onesie; this Babe & Tess (early Valentine cuteness?) sweatshirt; and this
Nicky & Sarah xx
ps: the Gap alphabet sleepsuit/onesie is one of our best buys of last season. All three of our kids have one! So not just for babies – it goes right up to age five!
1. Kidscase Beanie, £16.80 (was £24.00)
2. Anaïs & I Reefer Jacket, £59.54 (was £99.23)
3. Miller Jumper, £48.00 (was £80.00)
4. Mango Corduroy Slim Fit Trousers, £9.99 (were £14.99)
5. Boden Suede Desert Boots, £24.00-£32.00 (were £40.00-£45.00)
6. Kidscase Scarf, £21.00 (was £30.00)
This is the perfect time to invest in those slightly more expensive pieces that, having been discounted, feel like a real bargain. Such as this perfect navy wool jumper from Miller (which we love in all colours). It’s also worth looking ahead to next Winter and sizing up on anything you know you will need – we’re very tempted to buy this cool grey pea coat and stash it for next year (love the cosy sheepskin style lining). Hats and scarves are also great sale buys – this hat and mittens set is also on our boys sale wish list, along with these these trousers, and this jacket.
Nicky & Sarah x