1. Bonton Blouse (3-12 years) £42.64 (was £53.30)
2. Caramel Baby & Child Embroidered Dress (3-10 years) £77.35 (was £96.69
3. Boden Cardigan (1-12 years) £23.60 (was £29.50)
4. Boden Gladiator Sandals (sizes 22-39) £18.55-£25.20 (were £26.50-£31.50)
5. Bonton ‘Happy’ Hairclip (sold as part of a set of two) £9.88 (was £12.35)
6. Le Temps Des Cerise Denim Skirt (10-16 years) £27.22 (was £54.44)
These are a few of our favourite sales pieces for girls. We always make the most of the sales, particularly for the more expensive brands that we don’t usually indulge in that often. We’ve also included these fab Boden glads (don’t forget they also come in leopard print, as styled by Tabitha…) as they are such a great buy, plus this cardigan (why is it so hard to find nice, affordable girls’ cardigans??).
Some more sale bargains: Carament Bleu frilled Breton, Louis Louise sun dress, Bonton cat basket, Bellerose lace dress, Babe & Tess striped all-in-one, and Tabitha’s favourite ‘Alice in Wonderland dress’ from Boden.
1. Louis Louise Floral Dress With Gold Thread (2-12 years) £43.40 (was £61.85)
2. Boden Leopard Print Sandals (sizes 22-39) £26.50-£34.50
Today’s post is brought to you via Tabitha. This is the exact outfit that she styled (some of you may remember my ‘smash & grab’ at the Louis Louise Paris store last May?) and wore last weekend. It’s relatively pared down by her usual standards (she loves a bit of a J.Cew-esque mash-up!) A floral sprig print and leopard print? Hmmm. But she was right, it’s perfect. Louis Louise is definitely one of our favourite French brands for Tabs and the boys. Smallable also have this dress in pink, and we love the striped pink and mint versions too (and all on sale). And this gorgeous romper from last week’s post is also reduced. Oh and Tabs also has the gold version of the Boden glads.
Sarah & Nicky xx
ps: Marlow’s (girls. but he doesn’t need to know that) silver sandals that he was wearing on Instagram are also from Boden.
1. Louis Louise Floral (3024 months) £51.00 2. Numero 74 Powder (3-12 months) £24.05 3. Mothercare Dobby (0-18 months) £12.00-£13.00 4. Gap Railroad Stripe (0-24 months) £14.95
1. Gap Pocket (0-12 months) £12.95 2. Gap Railroad Stripe (0-24 months) £16.95 3. Hundred Pieces Striped (3-24 months) £16.38 (was £27.30)
4. Numero 74 Grey-Blue (3-12 months) £24.05
There few things cuter than a baby romper, and we keep seeing gorgeous ones everywhere we look! Here are our favourites for baby girls and boys…
Sarah & Nicky xx
pps: we didn’t include these two in our edit because the pictures just do not do them justice. But in person, they are beyond adorable! I saw them in the store a couple of weeks ago and literally stood staring at them (no joke)… Pure cotton stripe and pure cotton spot (in the prettiest dusky apricot colour). SC
pps: and how about a romper for a special occasion? How sweet is this one?
We LOVE this outfit. In fact the muted colours, soft textures, and what have to be the cutest metallic sandals (they have a sweet peep-toe) makes this our perfect Summer outfit for a toddler girl. It’s worth noting that this pretty grey romper starts at age three months but goes right up six years (Tabitha has it). This voluminus style looks just as cute (styled the same way) for slightly older girls too and is also the perfect piece for anyone wishing to dress siblings in a similar way.
Nicky & Sarah xx
ps: congratulations to our friends over at Scandi Mini – five years old today!
The sweetest sequin basket, (a tasteful) Batman sweatshirt, cool khaki cut-offs, the cutest crocheted dress (Tabitha’s is on its way), and probably one of our favourite logos tops of all time (we’ve already ordered a couple as gifts): the Little Shop has been re-stocked!
1. Zara Home Cotton Romper (0-6 months), £19.99 2. Petit Bateau Baby Cardigan (1-12 months), £45.00 3. Martin Pederson Baby Tights (6-18 months), £13.00 4. Billie Blush Rabbit Doll, £23.00
We can never resist a cute baby outfit, and frankly, who could possibly resist this cotton romper? Or it’s price tag?? And this adorable rabbit doll would make the loveliest newborn gift. Oh and of course, our favourite Boden baby cardigans are always on our ‘baby favourites’ list.
The adorable books from ‘Lost My Name’ have been one of our go-to birthday gifts for some time, so we were very excited to hear about the new edition to their collection: ‘The Incredible Intergalactic Journey Home’. We don’t want to spoil the surprise so we’ll just say that if you loved their original book, we think you’ll love this one too.