Zara Home Cotton Romper, £19.99
1. Zara Home Cotton Romper (0-6 months), £19.99
2. Petit Bateau Baby Cardigan (1-12 months), £45.00
3. Martin Pederson Baby Tights (6-18 months), £13.00
4. Billie Blush Rabbit Doll, £23.00
We can never resist a cute baby outfit, and frankly, who could possibly resist this cotton romper? Or it’s price tag?? And this adorable rabbit doll would make the loveliest newborn gift. Oh and of course, our favourite Boden baby cardigans are always on our ‘baby favourites’ list.
Sarah & Nicky xx
Gap Owl Garden Dress, £15.99 (was £19.95)
1. Gap Owl Garden Dress, £15.99 (was £19.95)
2. Next Cardigan, £11.00-£12.00
3. Martin Pederson Ribbed Tights, £13.00
4. Pom D’Api Desert Boots, £95.00
I picked up this dress for Tabitha on Monday, and it’s so sweet. It’s has the cutest little owl and apple tree print which kind of looks almost hand drawn. Gap still has their mid season 50% sale on and this dress is in it. It’s a great transeasonal piece as it has long sleeves and is quite thick (but super-soft) cotton, so perfect for now and when it gets chillier. And I always love pale blue and chocolate brown together, so will definitely be investing in these tights (I buy a mix of cheaper and more expensive). While you’re cruising the Gap sale, also check out this marled jumpsuit (I’ve just bough it for Tabitha – look out for it on Instagram); these star print jeans; this chambray skirt; this chambray romper (layer with a long sleeve tee under for Winter); and this; this; this; this; these; this and these to buy now and stash for next Summer… I still love that striped sun dress. A must-have for Italy next August!
See you tomorrow for our Mama Spree Coats edit. Not to be missed!
1. Gap Embroidered Dress, £19.95
2. La Coqueta Baby Cardigan, £23.40 (was £39.00)
3. Martin Pederson Girls Baby Tights, £16.00
4. Pom D’Api Brogue Desert Boots, £95.00
This is the perfect girls outfit as far as we’re concerned. We love everything about it. But the star of the show is this adorable folky dress from Gap (I’m obsessed with it – SC!). Love!!
Sarah & Nicky x
ps: we were so excited to do a high street guest post for the fabulous blog, The Frugality. Alex (fellow Red Contributing Editor) asked us for our Spring edit of Little Spree finds. Some may be familiar, some won’t… Check it out here.
pps: we will be announcing the winner of our Blue Monday Boden competition this evening. So if you haven’t already entered, you still have a few hours!!
1. Boden Dungaree Dress, £24.00-£28.00
2. Alice à Paris Ruffled Blouse, £15.00 (was £21.00)
3. Martin Pederson Tights, £16.00
4. Maneula de Juan Zipped Leather Boots, £58.32 (were £72.90)
There’s something about a pinafore dress that I always love, and a denim one feels cool, but classic at the same time. I love this one (which I recently bought for Tabitha) styled with a pretty ruffle neck blouse and little leather boots. Cute. This M&S one is a great find too (and comes already styled with a long sleeved Breton).
ps: for anyone who hasn’t already seen it on Instagram, here’s some behind the scenes pics of Tabitha modelling in the latest Mini Preen look book. Needless to say, we want the entire collection!
1. Boden Cosy Cable Throw-On, £24.50-£28.00 (was £35.00-£40.00)
2. Miller Pavo Dress, £40.00 (was £80.00)
3. M&S Machine Washable Pea Coat, £15.00-£20.00
4. Pom D’Api Trip Ankle Boots, £69.00 (were £115.00)
5. Caramel Ribbed Tights, £17.00 (were £32.00)
I’ve also got my eye on this dress from Mango; this Bonton skirt; these Little Marc mouse shoes; and these Stella McCartney hand warmers.
1. Gap Plaid Empire Dress, £19.95
2. Cos Cashmere Cardigan, £49.00
3. Emile Et Ida Zipped Boots, £87.75
4. Zara Ribbed Tights, £3.99 (were £5.99)
I love this dress on Tabitha. The perfect ‘every day’ dress. I also snapped up these Gap dresses at the same time: this embroidered one; this pintuck one (much less ‘yellow’, more ‘egg yolk gold’ in real life – looks great with burgundy ribbed tights) and this pintuck chambray one.